Moustaches Moustaches

It's scary

...how catchy this song is, good job!

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

I don't know about this one

It's artistic I'll give it that but really? I mean if the dick wasn't the most iconic thing you see on newgrounds then this flash wouldn't be credited for what it doesnt deserve. You all and your dick jokes can go to hell.

megaman vs goro megaman vs goro

to the people bitching below me...

fuck you, goro could kick x's ass with his eyes closed. goro could very well be the most aggressive mk character there is.

Pato's Hardest Game Pato's Hardest Game

good game

beats the worlds hardest game though i ended up calling it quits after an hour on the last level.

The World's Coolest Game The World's Coolest Game

Worlds coolest game?

More like world's worst excuse for a game.

[webcam game] Puppy BASH [webcam game] Puppy BASH

nice game

to the dumbass below me, you need a web cam to fight into. all you had to do is read the damn description.

Pianogod's Plans for Summer Pianogod's Plans for Summer

shut up already

are you autistic? cause this retarded submission almost made my ears bleed, no one cares what your gonna do with your music. so quit blabbing and make something worthy of listening to.

Pianogod responds:

for you information, yes I am autistic. You have a problem with that? Also I was doing this because one of my friends on here was doing something like this, so I thought that it would be a great idea. I don't care if anyone else does, I just want to tell it to help me be more determine to actually do it. Also if no one cares why do I have 3 people downloading this? Anyway, I have already made something that was worthy of listening to, and that's my demo reel that has an awesome score of4.20/5.00. Atleast I'm trying to do something other than watch flashes, listen to audio, and reviewing them. I'm going to be in a flash soon so why don't you watch that and take a look at the score once it is submitted. I should also have you banned for calling me a retard because I'm autistic, you heartless dick!

Concerned Frank. Concerned Frank.

Damn

It looks simplistic at first but thats no ordinary drawing. Maybe its the 3D, I dont know what it is in the formula but you did something. Anyways keep up the good work.

Spac3case916 responds:

^_^
thanks so much.
I just love cross hatching so much
and I paid special attention to the shapes that the darkest shadows made on the face.

Thanks very much for your review.

Old Cowboy Old Cowboy

good shit

i'm not a big fan of art but this one kicks ass. the old bastard looks alot like that cervantes dude.